Yesterday’s meal was Korean Pork Loin (from my mother-in-law).
1) Mix the following marinade ingredients and marinate the pork loin for 24 hours. I cut the pork loin into “steaks” before marinating but you can leave it intact. Adjust ingredients as needed for the amount of pork loin. I halved this marinade and it was still plenty:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 10 cloves garlic- chopped
- 1 bunch green onions- chopped
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil (I bought this in the Asian section of my grocery store)
- 2 Tbs. sesame seeds (I bought this in the spice section)
2) Grill the pork loin in a foil tray or on the open flame.
3) Slice if you haven’t done so yet before serving. Enjoy!