Our guest bedroom makeover is almost done! Instead of waiting for the final (yet boring) details to be finished, I’m just going to show you the after, seeing that it’s 99% ready for my nieces and nephews.
The main work that we had to do:
- Change the paint colors
- Install the curtain rod and blind
- Refinish the old-fashioned school desk
- Stain and varnish some of the bunk bed boards
- Assemble the bunk bed (we’re still finishing the safety rail)
- Make and hang up decor
Items that we purchased:
- bedding (sheets and quilts)
- bean bag filling
- supplies for painting, staining, varnishing, etc.
Everything else was either free (thanks mom and dad!) or came from somewhere else in our home.